- 100% Satisfied Customers We ensure all of our customers are satisfied with the service we provide.
- Finance Options Finance options available on selected installed systems.
- Family Run Business Knowledgeable engineers with over 20 years experience.
Air Conditioning Units
At D-Mec Services, our designers will recommend different types of air conditioning systems for different applications. The most commonly used are described below. The choice of which air conditioner system to use depends upon a number of factors including how large the area is to be cooled, the total heat generated inside the enclosed area, etc. We consider all the related parameters and suggest the system most suitable for your space.
- Wall Types The wall-mounted devices are as quiet as a whisper, can be integrated into nearly every setting due to their timeless design and provide an ideal room temperature without being a disruption.
- Floor Types The floor devices are particularly effective due to their high performance and due to their elegant low level design these units can be integrated into environments where there is not an available high level wall space.
- Floor-Ceiling Types The under ceiling cassette models offer maximum flexibility as they can be set up either at a low level wall position or to an under ceiling position.
- Ceiling Types The dedicated ceiling type units offer a more powerful solution for those areas that require a higher cooling or heating capacity the ceiling devices are ideal for I.T. rooms with little available wall / floor space.
- Ceiling Cassettes The ceiling cassette units can be integrated into the ceiling unobtrusively and provide a multi directional air distribution to provide a comfortable air conditioned environment ideal for larger spaces such as offices and retail areas.
- Multi-Split Systems The multi-split systems are ideal for providing air-conditioning to several rooms independently from each other using only one outdoor unit.
- Duct Types The high-performance duct type units can be installed above a suspended ceiling due to their low installation height; the units are connected to ducting to provide an infinite choice of layouts and grilles to provide air conditioning to multiple areas from a single system ideal for larger office areas, retail I.T. and intrusive air conditioned environment.
Request A Quote For more information or to request a free quote contact us today on 01525 852 819 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.