- 100% Satisfied Customers We ensure all of our customers are satisfied with the service we provide.
- Finance Options Finance options available on selected installed systems.
- Family Run Business Fully trained and highly knowledgeable engineers with over 25 years of industry experience
Air Conditioning Units
At D-Mec Services, our designers will recommend different types of air conditioning systems for different applications. The most commonly used are described below. The choice of which air conditioner system to use depends upon a number of factors including how large the area is to be cooled, the total heat generated inside the enclosed area, etc. We consider all the related parameters and suggest the system most suitable for your space.
- Wall Types The wall-mounted devices are as quiet as a whisper, can be integrated into nearly every setting due to their timeless design and provide an ideal room temperature without being a disruption.
- Floor Types The floor devices are particularly effective due to their high performance and due to their elegant low level design these units can be integrated into environments where there is not an available high level wall space.
- Floor-Ceiling Types The under ceiling cassette models offer maximum flexibility as they can be set up either at a low level wall position or to an under ceiling position.
- Ceiling Types The dedicated ceiling type units offer a more powerful solution for those areas that require a higher cooling or heating capacity the ceiling devices are ideal for I.T. rooms with little available wall / floor space.
- Ceiling Cassettes The ceiling cassette units can be integrated into the ceiling unobtrusively and provide a multi directional air distribution to provide a comfortable air conditioned environment ideal for larger spaces such as offices and retail areas.
- Multi-Split Systems The multi-split systems are ideal for providing air-conditioning to several rooms independently from each other using only one outdoor unit.
- Duct Types The high-performance duct type units can be installed above a suspended ceiling due to their low installation height; the units are connected to ducting to provide an infinite choice of layouts and grilles to provide air conditioning to multiple areas from a single system ideal for larger office areas, retail I.T. and intrusive air conditioned environment.
Request A Quote For more information or to request a free quote contact us today on 01525 852 819 or email us at email@example.com.
How often should air conditioning units be serviced?
You should have your air conditioning units serviced at least once a year to ensure there are no brewing problems. Issues with air conditioning can largely go unidentified until they cause permanent damage. So keeping an eye on your system will be invaluable to maximising its lifespan and efficiency.
How much do air conditioning units cost to run?
The running costs of an air conditioner are dependent on individual circumstances and BTU (British Thermal Units). Small business owners who only require cooling for a few rooms will spend far less in the long run than a hospital per day, which requires more BTUs to maintain airflow. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like an estimate on the running costs of an air conditioner for your building.
Who can install an air conditioning unit?
Only qualified installation technicians with accreditations and certifications can install an air conditioning unit. Due to the electrical work and preliminary risk assessments involved, it would be dangerous for untrained personnel to attempt an installation.
Which air conditioning unit will be best for me?
Everyone’s needs are different. What may work for someone else may not work for you. So it’s important to speak to a registered, experienced professional who can point you in the right direction. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like advice and guidance on which type of air conditioning unit would best suit your needs.